Address: Yehodith -boulevard 9a/ 1. 67016. Tel-Aviv. Israel.
Born: Ein Vered, Israel.
• A Year Without Summer – An illustration book.
• On The Edge Of Nowhere – Batsheva Dance Company, Interactive digital creation.
• Summer Snow – Batsheva Dance Company, Co production with Mart International Festival.
• The History of Mankind – Theater creation collaboration with the director Kenichi Tani, produced by KAAT theater, Yokohama, Japan.
• Pigulim – video version, Tel-Aviv Dance festival.
• Pigulim world premiere – LucerneTheater.
• Urban Drawing Project – A drawings Series made during the first months of the COVID-19.
• Futuristic Space – A Japanese production and opening program of Yokohama dance collection 2019. A Collaboration with the artist, Shinji Ohmaki.
• Timeline – A creation for Balletto Teatro di Torino (BTT) Dance Company. Torino, Italy.
• FEED – A creation for Cia Eliane Fetzer de Danca Contemporanea (Curitiba, Brazil) as part of the Brazil/Israel Project.
• IMO the mouth is redundant – A duet, collaboration with the musician Gershon Waiserfirer.
• Sal – A dance installation in Spiral gallery, Tokyo, Japan.
• Flood – Multidisciplinary solo piece. Premiered at Intimadance festival 2016, Tel-Aviv,
and in a site-specific event in Kelim. A collaboration with the artist Nivi Alroy.
• 12 Postdated Checks –A dance, theater piece. Premiered in Curtain-up festival 2015, Israel.
Developed from a theater performance/tour for Rega-Ehad#2 art event in the Tel-Aviv-Jaffa City Hall.
• Rapunzel is stuck on the slide – A site-specific performance and sound installation. Premiered in Bat Yam International Festival of Street Theater and Art.
• Judah, Christ with soy (Japan) – A trio, site-specific creation. Continuation of the collaboration with the Japanese actor and dancer Mirai Moriyama. Premiered in Uchiko-za Theater, Japan. Re-created for Dance Dance Dance Festival, Yokohama, Japan.
• Judah, Jesus with Soy – A duet, collaboration with the Japanese actor and dancer Mirai Moriyama. Performed in ‘Japan dance week’ in Tel-Aviv, Israel. Produced by Suzanne Dellal Center.
• Demons- a creation of a multidisciplinary show for the music/dance project “The Kokoro” of the composer and singer Lee Triffon.
• Acord – A visual site-specific solo creation, Hanut Gallery, Tel-Aviv. The work consists of object theater, dance, text, live music, and video. Performed in ‘Klipa Adoma’ festival, Bet Rubin Museum, Eretz Israel Museum, Batsheva Hosts, and Suzanne Dellal Center.
• The Gypsies of Jaffa – choreographed the movement for the play by Nisim Aloni, directed by Yossi Pollak. A production of Khan Theater. Was nominated for ‘best choreography’ by the theater awards, Israel.
• Homunculus – A site-specific performance, watched from the street through the windows of an under construction hotel in Tel Aviv, Israel.
• Team Etc. A possibility of a city – A collaborative art installation with Team Etc in Tel-Aviv Museum of Art.
• Bird wears a gray coat – A collaboration with the composer Matan Daskal. The work was produced and developed by the Teiva Theatre, Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Israel.
• Airplay – A solo installation and dance piece. The piece was performed in Stuttgart Solo Festival, Mahol-Lohet 2011 Festival and “Insideout” in Suzanne Dellal Center, Tel-Aviv, Israel.
• Dood – An independent site-specific production, visual art, dance, and music performance. The performance took place in an old, empty building in Jaffa, Israel.
• Hardwear – An installation. A collaboration with the artist Ziv Ben-Dov and the musician Ohad Fishof. The piece was performed in Batsheva Creates, Teiva Theater, and Intimadance Festival 2011.
• Tango – A duet presented by Batsheva Creates.
• Two – A trio. The piece was performed in Batsheva Creates.
• The plant –An installation of movement in an industrial elevator.Presented by Batsheva Creates
• Number One – A piece created for the whole BatSheva Ensemble. Presented in BatSheva creates in Israel and in the JCC in Manhattan, New York.
• The Suit; Road; Gargerim: Works presented by Batsheva Creates.
• Revisor, Working as a dancer in Kidd Pivot with the choreographer Crystal Pite.
• Working as a freelance dancer with choreographers Inbal Pinto and Avshalom Pollak performing their work Goldfish.
• Turn Aside V. 2 – An installation project of Boris Oicherman where concrete tunnels of an old telephone company building are turned into the instrument’s resonance chamber.
• The Cunning Little Vixen, Assistant choreographer for Inbal Pinto and Avshalom Pollak in an opera production staged in Bergen, Norway. Produced by Bergen National Opera.
• Dust, Assistant and development of choreography for Inbal Pinto and Avshalom Pollak dance company.
• The Cat That Lived a Million Times, Assistant choreographer for Inbal Pinto and Avshalom Pollak Horipro’s musical production staged in Tokyo, Japan.
• Fly Fly Lie, performing & collaborating with the choreographer Shlomit Fondaminski, Curtain –Up Festival 2012, Tel Aviv, Israel.
• Swan Lake, performing Idan Cohen’s work in India, Tel-Aviv, and Copenhagen.
• Check-in, performing Gili Navot’s work, Curtain-Up Festival 2011, Tel-Aviv and Jerusalem, Israel.
• Member of Batsheva Dance Company, performing Ohad Naharin’s repertoire:
Mamootot, Max, Project 5, Three, Anaphaza, Decadance, Furo and participating in the creation of Hora.
• Performing Sharon Eyal’s repertoire (house choreographer of Batsheva Dance Company): Bertolina, and participating in the creation of Bill.
• Performing in Batsheva’s Young Choreographers’ series works by Andrea Martini, Bosmat Nossan, Ariel Freedman, Ian Robinson, and Noa Zuk.
• Member of Batsheva Ensemble, performing Ohad Naharin’s works Kamuyot, Zachacha, Decadance, and Telophaza and participating in the creation of Seder.
Grants, Awards and Residencies
2019 – ‘Small Grant’ from Asylum Arts Institute for new creation.
2019 – Artist in Residence in the Suzanne Dellal Centre’s inaugural residency program.
2019 – Residency at BAC – Baryshnikov art center NYC
2019 – Grant from the art committee of culture – Mifal Hapise for the creation IMO the mouth is redundant.
2017- The Israeli Ministry of Culture Award for the best solo performer for 2017.
2017- Grant from the art committee of culture – Mifal Hapise for the creation of 12 Postdated Checks
2016- Rosenblum Performing Arts Award by the city of Tel Aviv for the promising creator of 2016.
2016 – Artist in Residence at Kelim | Choreography
2016- Yehoshua Rabinovich Foundation and Tel-Aviv city hall for the special site-specific project Flood.
2016- Schusterman grant – a grant for creation and four-month residency at Howard University in Washington.
2016- The Israeli Minister of Culture Award for 10 years of creation.
2016- ‘Small Grant’ from Asylum Arts Institute.
2014- Grant from the art committee of culture – Mifal Hapise for the creation of Judah, Jesus with Soy.
2013- Grant from the art committee of culture – Mifal Hapise for the creation of Acord.
2013- Dudu Dotan Award for the best performance dancer in 2013 in fly fly lie by Shlomit Fondaminski
2013- Yehoshua Rabinovich Foundation – special grant for experimental theater for the creation Acord.
• Teaching repertoire work of ’12 postdated checks’ at the Jerusalem Academy of Dance.
• Teaching Gaga, the movement language developed by Ohad Naharin
•Teaching Gaga and creating for the Dance department of Howard University in Washington DC, fall semester 2016.
• Teaching ballet and Hip-Hop in Klor Academy Dance School. Klor Academy is placed in Kfar-Bloom, Israel and operates for high scholars and for children at all ages.
• Teaching Batsheva Dance Company and Inbal Pinto & Avshalom Pollak Dance company repertoire.
• Teaching `Gaga classes for people` and creating for Kenafayim Art Foundation. A foundation for artists with special needs. It is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
• Managing with Bosmat Nossan an independent intensive summer course for young dancers. The course consisted of classes of modern, jazz, hip-hop and repertories of Batsheva Dance Company and Inbal Pinto and Avshalom Pollak Dance Company. The course was based in Batsheva studios in Tel Aviv, Israel.
• Gaga, The movement language developed by Ohad Naharin.
• Ballet and Modern Dance Studies in the high school’s dance department of Kfar-Saba Academy. Worked with choreographers Shai Gottesman, Yoram Karmi, Ido Tadmor.
• Modern, Graham, Ballet, Royal-Academy, Release, Flamenco, Jazz and Hip Hop in the Conservatory for Music and Dance, Kfar-Saba, Israel.