Address: Yehodith -boulevard 9a/ 1. 67016. Tel-Aviv. Israel.
Born: Ein Vered, Israel.
• Sal – A dance installation in Spiral gallery, Tokyo, Japan.
• Flood – Multi discipline solo piece. Premiered at Intimadance festival 2016, Tel-Aviv,
and in a site specific event in Kelim. A collaboration with the artist Nivi Alroy.
• 12 Postdated Checks –A dance, theater piece. Premiered in Curtain-up festival 2015, Israel.
Developed from a theater performance/tour for Rega-Ehad#2 art event in the city hall, Tel-Aviv
• Rapunzel is stuck on the slide – Site-specific performance and sound installation. Premiered in Bat Yam International Festival
of Street Theater and Art.
• Judah, Christ with soy (Japan) – A trio, site-specific creation. Continuation of the collaboration with the Japanese actor and dancer Mirai Moriyama. Premiered in Uchiko-za Theater, Japan. Re-create for Dance Dance Dance Festival, Yokohama, Japan.
• Judah, Jesus with Soy – A duet, collaboration with the Japanese actor and dancer Mirai Moriyama. Preformed in ‘Japan dance week’ in Tel-Aviv, Israel. Produced by Suzanne Dellal Center.
• Demons- created a multidisciplinary show for the music/dance project “The Kokoro” of the composer and singer Lee Triffon.
• Acord – A visual site-specific solo creation, Hanut Gallery. The work consists of Object Theater, dance, text, live music and video.Preformed in ‘Klipa Adoma’ festival, Bet Rubin Museum and Eretz Israel Museum, Batsheva Hosts and Suzzan Dellal Center.
• The Gypsies of Jaffa – choreograph the movement for the play by Nisim Aloni , directed by Yossi Pollak. A production of Khan Theater. Was nominated for ‘best choreography’ by the theater awards, Israel.
• Homunculus – A site specific performance, viewed from the street through the windows of an under constructions’ hotel in Tel Aviv, Israel.
• Team Etc. A possibility of a city – A Collaborative art installation with Team Etc in Tel-Aviv Museum of Art.
• Bird wears a gray coat – A collaboration with the composer Matan Daskal. The work was produced and developed by the Teiva Theatre, Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Israel.
• Airplay – A solo installation & dance piece. The piece was performed in Stuttgart Solo Festival, Mahol-Lohet 2011 Festival and “Insideout” at Suzanne Dellal Center, Tel-Aviv, Israel.
• Dood –An independent site-specific production, visual art, dance and music performance. The performance took place in an old, empty building in Jaffa,Israel.
• Hardwear – An installation. A collaboration with the artist Ziv Ben-Dov and the musician Ohad Fishof. The piece was performed in Batsheva Creates, Teiva Theater and Intimadance Festival 2011.
• Tango – Presented by Batsheva Creates.
• Two – A trio. The piece was performed in Batsheva Creates.
• The plant –An installation of movement in an industrial elevator.Presented by Batsheva Creates
• Number One –A piece created for the whole BatSheva Ensemble. Presented in BatSheva creates in Israel and in the JCC in Manhattan, New York.
• The Suit ; Road; Gargerim: Works presented by Batsheva Creates.
• Working as a freelance dancer with choreographers Inbal Pinto and Avshalom Pollak performing their work Goldfish.
• Turn Aside V. 2 – Installation project of Boris Oicherman where concrete tunnels of an old telephone company building are turned into the instrument’s resonance chamber.
• The Cunning Little Vixen, Assistant choreographer for Inbal Pinto and Avshalom Pollak in an opera production staged in Bergen, Norway. Produced by Bergen National Opera.
• Dust, Assistant and development of choreography for Inbal Pinto and Avshalom Pollak dance company.
• The Cat That Lived a Million Times, Assistant choreographer for Inbal Pinto and Avshalom Pollak Horipro’s musical production staged in Tokyo, Japan, .
• Fly Fly Lie, performing & collaborating with the choreographer Shlomit Fondaminski, Curtain –Up Festival 2012, Tel Aviv, Israel.
• Swan Lake, performing Idan Cohen’s work in India, Tel-Aviv, and Copenhagen.
• Check-in, performing Gili Navot’s work, Curtain-Up Festival 2011, Tel-Aviv and Jerusalem, Israel.
• Member of Batsheva Dance Company, performing Ohad Naharin’s repertoire
Mamootot , Max, Project 5, Three, Anaphaza ,decadance, furo and participating in creation of Hora.
• Performing Sharon Eyal’s repertoire (house choreographer of Batsheva Dance Company) Bertolina , and participating in the creation of Bill.
• Performing in Batsheva’s Young Choreographers’ series works by Andrea Martini, Bosmat Noussan, Ariel Freedman, Ian Robinson and Noa zuk.
• Member of Batsheva Ensemble, performing Ohad Naharin’s works Kamuyot, Zachacha, Decadance and Telophaza and participating in the creation of Seder.
Grants and Awards
2013- Dudu Dotan Award for the best performance dancer in 2013 in fly fly lie by Shlomit Fondaminski
2013- Yehoshua Rabinovich Foundation – special grant for experimental theater for the creation Acord.
2013- Grant from the art comity of culture – Mifal Hapise for the creation Acord
2014- Grant from the art comity of culture – Mifal Hapise for the creation Judah, Jesus with Soy.
2016- Rosenblum Performing Arts Award by the city of Tel Aviv for the promising creator of 2016
2016- Yehoshua Rabinovich Foundation and Tel-Aviv city hall for the special site specific project Flood.
2016- Schusterman grant – a grant for creation and four month residency in Howard University in Washington.
2016- The Israeli Minister of Culture Award for 10 years of creation.
2016- ‘Small Grant’ from Asylum Arts institute .
•Teaching Gaga and creating for the Dance department of Howard University in Washington DC, fall semester 2016.
• Teaching Gaga, the movement language developed by Ohad Naharin
• Teaching ballet and Hip-Hop in Klor Academy Dance School. Klor Academy is placed in Kfar-Bloom, Israel and operates for high scholars and for children at all ages.
• Teaching Batsheva Dance Company and Inbal Pinto & Avshalom Pollak Dance company repertoire.
• Teaching `Gaga classes for people` and creating for Kenafayim Art Foundation. A foundation for artists with special needs .It is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
• Managing with Bosmat Nosan an independent Intensive summer course for young dancers. The course was consisted of classes of modern, jazz, hip-hop and repertories of Batsheva Dance Company and Inbal pinto and Avshalom Pollak Dance Company. The course was based in BatSheva studios in Tel Aviv, Israel.
• Gaga, The movement language developed by Ohad Naharin.
• Ballet and Modern Dance Studies in the high school’s dance department of Kfar-Saba Academy. Worked with choreographers Shai Gottesman,Yoram Karmi, Ido Tadmor.
• Modern, Graham, Ballet, Royal-Academy, Release, Flamenco, Jazz and Hip Hop in the Conservatory for Music and Dance, Kfar-Saba, Israel.